Phon 2.2b14 available

Yvan Rose yvan.rose at gmail.com
Tue May 16 18:14:45 EDT 2017

Dear everyone,
This morning we released 2.2b14, which comes with a significant range of improvements over our initial beta release. As automatic update was not set up for everyone using the initial beta version, we invite all current users of Phon 2.2 to download our update at:

https://github.com/phon-ca/phon/releases <https://github.com/phon-ca/phon/releases>

As always, we welcome user feedback on every aspect of Phon, and are thankful for all the input we have received thus far.

Kind regards,
Yvan Rose & Gregory Hedlund