Analysis > Word list : one final document ?

Greg J. Hedlund greg.hedlund at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 05:01:12 EDT 2017

Hello Nikola,

Items in the analysis menu will typically organize data by speaker.  In the current beta we have currently removed the ‘Word List’ query - which is what you need.

To re-create the ‘Word List’ query, open a ‘Data Tiers’ query and use the following options:

After the query completes, click the ‘Report’ button and then select ‘Listing…’

You will be presented a table like the following - data for all sessions/speakers will be contained in the same table.

We will look into adding this canned query again in a later version - thanks for bringing this need to our attention.

Cheers,

-Greg