Add/Modify a Corpus description to an already created corpus

Christophe dos Santos master.fle.1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 05:52:24 EDT 2017

 Dear all,

I just have a simple and naive question.
I created a few weeks ago new corpus using the "+" symbol.
Today, I tried to add a description to the corpus, but I did not succeed to
find how to do so.
The option is available if one wants to create a corpus using the project
menu --> new corpus... option but I can't find how to add a description (or
to modify a description) once the corpus is created.

Thanks in advance for your answer,

Christophe dos Santos