Add/Modify a Corpus description to an already created corpus

Christophe dos Santos master.fle.1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 05:32:00 UTC 2017

Hello Yvan,

Thank you, it worked perfectly well.

Just to let you know that in fact I have tried this option before but just
after the colon (which is after the word "description"), it looked like
that it was possible to write something in here (the cursor looked like it
was possible). Of course, it was not possible. As you say it is possible
below the word description not on the same line. Because I tried after the
colon and it did not work, I didn't try below the line thinking that it was
not possible to write in the whole box (stupid me).

I know it is nothing, but is it possible to have this cursor change for
writing only below the line "description" and not elsewhere ? I understand
that such a change is not a top priority of course.

Thanks again,

Christophe