Greek language

'Elena Babatsouli' via Phon phon at googlegroups.com
Thu Mar 15 11:14:30 EDT 2018

 I will try that. Thanks!

    On ‎Thursday‎, ‎15‎ ‎March‎ ‎2018‎ ‎01‎:‎29‎:‎50‎ ‎EET, Yvan Rose <yvan.rose at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello again Elena,I did some research on the topic of Greek letters. To my surprise, fonts like Liberation, Charis SIL, etc. which we distribute with Phon, actually do a poor job at supporting the Greek orthography.
However, I found the New Athena Unicode font, which seems to be doing the trick:
https://apagreekkeys.org/NAUdownload.html
After you download and install it in your system, you can select it for the relevant tiers (e.g. Orthography, Notes) via the Font tab of the Phon preferences (accessible through the Edit menu).
Best regards,Yvan