script for combining diacritic

Nina R Benway nrbenway at syr.edu
Fri Mar 22 11:05:53 EDT 2019

Hello Yvan,

Thank you for pointing out that the phonex feature nasal will match combining diacritics. Based on this, I’ve been able to resolve how to also match (U+034b), (U+032e), and (U+02ec + U+0335), and I am testing to find which feature will match combining X below (U+0353).

Newfoundland! We’ve spent some time visiting my brother during his post-doc in the Maritimes. Atlantic Canada is lovely!

Thank you!

Nina
Nina R Benway MS CCC-SLP
PhD Student
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Syracuse University
NYS Licensed, ASHA Certified Speech-Language Pathologist
NYS Certified Teacher of the Gifted and Talented