combining tiers across 2 sessions

Jonathan Preston j.preston.slp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 15:27:12 EST 2020

Hi Yvan,

We are interested in combining transcriptions from different Sessions in
Phon. These are files that were not transcribed using Blind transcription
mode but would include the exact same number of records in the same order
across the two sessions. Essentially, we are hoping to move one
transcriber’s Actual into another transcriber’s Target so we could look for
segmental agreement (e.g., running percent phonemes correct to check
reliability). Is it possible to write a function that does this?

Thanks,

Jon Preston