PPC Ignore Diacritics

'Nina R Benway' via Phon phon at googlegroups.com
Wed Oct 21 17:15:30 EDT 2020

Hello Phon Community,

I am trying to run a PPC Analysis using the Ignore Diacritics (only) function, but the diacritic I'd like to ignore is not available in the "Select Diacritics" drop down menu. I can't seem to specify a diacritic by typing/pasting. Is there a way to specify diacritics that are not available from the drop down menu? The character I'd like to exclude is the ligature 0x0361 in the combining diacritics block.

Phon v. 3.14-beta3

Thanks,

Nina
Nina R Benway MS CCC-SLP
PhD Candidate
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Syracuse University
NYS Licensed, ASHA Certified Speech-Language Pathologist
NYS Certified Teacher of the Gifted and Talented
nrgslp.github.io<https://nrgslp.github.io/>