ICPC 2021

Yvan Rose yvan.rose at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:40:45 EST 2021

Dear everyone,
I am happy to announce that our colleagues Fangfang Li and Karen Pollock have generously offered to host the 2021 edition of ICPC as a virtual conference. So far they are looking at June 17-19 for the conference. While I leave all the detail to them, I wanted to share this with you as soon as possible so you can start planning ahead toward the event. I'm sure they'll follow up soon with an official announcement and call for papers!

I hope you are all healthy and safe, wherever you are in the world,
Yvan Rose