Exporting all transcriptions to spreadsheet

Yvan Rose yvan.rose at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 13:30:07 UTC 2022

Hello Nikki,
Your question could apply to a number of things, for example transcript data or query or analysis results.

In all cases, 'reports' can be saved in HTML format, which makes them easy to open and print without formatting issues.

For session transcripts: open the session and select menu File > Export (HTML and Spreadsheet) and select your preferred options from there

For query and analysis reports: the default file format is HTML so the interface should be self-explanatory

Please let me know if this addresses all your questions for now.

Kind regards,
Yvan