vowel duration in specific syllables

Greg J. Hedlund greg.hedlund at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:27:57 UTC 2022

A correction, in my last expression I did not use the ‘Exact match’ flag.  While this was fine for closed syllables, you will need to use this flag when searching for open syllables.  So, to be consistent the expression for closed syllables, with exact match selected, should be:

And the example form would be:

For open syllables the expression would be:

-Greg