Exporting all transcriptions to spreadsheet

Nikki Swift nikki.swift at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:40:44 UTC 2022

Hello, Thank you for continuing to make such a great programme!
I have been teaching my undergraduate students to use PHON for the past few
years, and I usually have them submit their xml file and media file for
assessment - I then hook them back to up see how they have done.  I am
wondering whether I could just get them to submit a spreadsheet instead. Is
it possible to export all of the data to a single sheet?  I can't see how
to do it using the 'query' process as I need to name a specific tier...

Thank you!
Nikki