Fwd: Audio

Nicholas Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Aug 13 06:42:52 UTC 2004

You can set up a streaming server on any computer with an internet
connection, so you don't need to have anything to do with the LDC if you
don't want to. But they have a model for what kind of links are possible
to whole media files.

--

ARC Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics

http://www.linguistics.unimelb.edu.au/thieberger.html/

ph: 03 8344 5185
fax: 03 8344 8990