UNSUBSCRIBE

Nicholas Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Aug 13 07:48:53 UTC 2004

Dear Roberta Rouge,

I don't know how you subscribed to this list, but the way to
unsubrcribe is not to send five messages to the list. I have
unsubscribed you now.

Nick Thieberger
List convenor

--

ARC Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics

http://www.linguistics.unimelb.edu.au/thieberger.html/

ph: 03 8344 5185
fax: 03 8344 8990