audio timecode access

Pascale Jacq pascale.jacq at ANU.EDU.AU
Tue Aug 17 00:09:08 UTC 2004

Thanks Nick,
Its now much much clearer. The key I overlooked in the advice was *html*.
I'd like to know what html coding to use to direct the link to the start
and end of such a section of an audio file. For example is it <aud> to
locate the particular audio file, <as> for start and <ae> for end of the
time coded section, or are there other standard codes?Perhaps could you
give me an example of a html link to an audio file using some hypothetical
data, that would make it clear to me.

Thanks
Pascale