SMIL

Pascale Jacq pascale.jacq at ANU.EDU.AU
Tue Aug 17 03:55:04 UTC 2004

I can't find any relevant timing tags in HTML, however I see all the
specifications (including for audio) listed for SMIL at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/smil20/
For audio in particular:
http://www.w3.org/TR/smil20/extended-media-object.html#edef-audio
For timing and synchronization in particular:
http://www.w3.org/TR/smil20/smil-timing.html

This looks promising, but can see how a long process it would take to get
to a final product. If I get there I'll let you know.
Thanks Nick and Dave!
Pascale