What replaces HyperCard?

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Thu Apr 14 06:21:08 UTC 2005

Terry,

Runtime Revolution replaced HyperCard. It opens most HyperCard stacks, but is modern software and runs on any platform, also knows about the web, xml and more of that newfangled stuff. But it is not cheap. It's what I used to write Audiamus, a tool for building a media corpus with clickable texts.

Nick