New microphone

Doug Marmion dem at COOMBS.ANU.EDU.AU
Sun Aug 21 06:26:48 UTC 2005

Hi,

Bartek Plichta gave me permission to post the
following information, which comes from a posting
of his to the Akustyk* mailing list.

cheers,
doug marmion

* Akustyk is a vowel analysis software package
that Bartek built as an add-on to Praat (the
powerful, free, but complex to use, acoustic
analysis software). Further info about Akustyk is
here: <http://bartus.org/akustyk/>

>Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:22:58 -0500
>From: Bartlomiej Plichta <plichtab at msu.edu>
>Subject: Re: New microphone