Audio questions

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Tue Feb 1 16:25:28 UTC 2005

Andrea

There is another way of making standalone audio/text links work, and
that is using Audiamus, a tool I wrote to allow me to work with any
number of unsegemented audio files. There's a description here:
http://www.linguistics.unimelb.edu.au/thieberger/audiamus.htm

It takes the output of Transcriber or Elan and lets you work with a
whole corpus of media (video or audio) via searchable text.

A copy of the software is available on request.

Nick

--

ARC Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics

http://www.linguistics.unimelb.edu.au/thieberger.html/

ph: 03 8344 5185
fax: 03 8344 8990