Transcriber

Colleen Hattrsley chatts123 at OPTUSNET.COM.AU
Sat Feb 12 02:22:14 UTC 2005

Dear Nick
Thanks for your tips about the Transcriber program.   I think I've got the main features
of it sorted now.  I have created an experimental document and apart from some dots
and empty lines that don't want to go away, it seems to work as it should.  But I can't
see how to import segments into other documents (eg Word or PowerPoint).  Can you
tell me in words of few syllables how to do that?

It seems to be a good tool for transcribing oral history as well as 'language'.  I'll be
using it for both purposes.
Regards
Colleen Hattersley