Training

Nick Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Feb 23 06:12:00 UTC 2005

Dear RNLD members

We are planning on running a training course on the 27th September in
association with the ALS meeting which will be held from September
28-30 in Melbourne, organised by Monash University.

I am writing to ask for expressions of interest to run a session in
the day-long course. We can run parallel sessions if necessary,
depending on demand. Topics to be covered include but are not limited
to the perennial favourites of data management, using Shoebox for
interlinearising and for building a dictionary, using media
annotation tools (like Transcriber or Elan), regular expression
tools, and so on.

Proposals for topics to be included in the training session should be
sent to me by the end of March.

Expressions of interest in attending the course as a participant
should also be sent to me so that we can get an idea of numbers.

Thanks,

Nick Thieberger

--

Co-convenor
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity

http://www.linguistics.unimelb.edu.au/RNLD.html