Audio questions

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Fri Jan 28 18:04:32 UTC 2005

There is some software called media-cutter, but I haven't used it,
does anyone know if it will segment audio according to given
timecodes as Andrea was asking?

Nick

--

ARC Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics

http://www.linguistics.unimelb.edu.au/thieberger.html/

ph: 03 8344 5185
fax: 03 8344 8990