Easy-access language software development

Colleen Hattrsley chatts123 at OPTUSNET.COM.AU
Fri May 6 02:35:12 UTC 2005

Dear Andrea and list members
I work with an Aboriginal community on the west coast of Australia but live most of the
time on the east coast.  When I am with the language community we work flat out and
I refine products from my home base.  We communicate through the internet for
editing and adjustment of our materials.  We use basic programs and learn as we go
along.
One of our working documents which has been made in PowerPoint can be found at:
www.geocities.com/jarlmahealth.  It's about eye health and was compiled by the
community clinic worker. It has also been made into a flip chart.
I can access this document from my home computer but am having difficulty at the
community.  If you have trouble accessing it I would be pleased to email you a CD.
Is this the kind of information you are after? If so, please let me know if you would like
to see more.
Regards
Colleen Hattersley