Laptops

Daryn McKenny daryn at ABORIGINALHUNTER.COM
Tue May 10 01:51:30 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I know it has come up before but something like this still excites me.

It is a PCMIA Card which Creative now makes:

Here is a direct link:
http://au.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=204&p
roduct=10769&nav=0

It is called the "PCMCIA Sound Blaster(r) Audigy(r) 2 ZS Notebook"

Technical Specifications are:

High Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) exceeding 104 dB using high linearity,
low distortion 24-bit converters with resolutions of up to 192 kHz
Playback: 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources at 96
kHz to analog 7.1 speaker output, 192kHz for Stereo DVD-A
Recording: 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of stereo analog inputs
at 96 kHz sample rate
Supports Sony/Philips Digital Interface (SPDIF) format of up to
24-bit/96 kHz quality at selectable sampling rate of 44.1, 48 or 96 kHz

We use the top line Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro in our desktops
and Audigy 2ZS as well.

Any Comments on this new product.

Regards

Daryn McKenny

Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc.