Indigenous Australian language names

Anna Ash MRALC at WESTNET.COM.AU
Fri May 13 03:17:39 UTC 2005

Dear list members,
I am writing on behalf of the Gumbaynggirr Arts and cultural practices
students, who are working on a group artwork that involves printing up a
list of the Indigenous language names from around Australia.
They are looking for a digital list of the names of all the tribal or
language groups throughout Australia. We have the Horton map and have
enquired about the possibility of using the digital version of it ( at least
the list on the reverse side). We are wondering whether there is another
list in digital form that is accessible?
Thanks in advance,
Anna and the
Gumbaynggirr Arts and cultural practices students, Muurrbay
--
Anna Ash
Linguist