Toolbox

Bruce Rigsby brigsby at BIGPOND.NET.AU
Tue Apr 4 00:47:18 UTC 2006

Friends and Colleagues,

I have up Toolbox up and running for some months on both my benchtop and
laptop machines for work on my Kuku Thaypan / Awu Alaya dictionary.
Recently, I installed a larger hard disk in my lappie and had to re-install
all the software, etc.  I've been singularly unsuccessful in getting the
newly installed Toolbox to accept and read my Thaypan dictionary file,
although I've tried several alternatives to tweak it.

Any help and suggestions would be welcome.

Best, Bruce

Bruce Rigsby, Emeritus Professor of Anthropology

The University of Queensland

Home: 32 Molonga Tce, Graceville, Qld 4075  AUSTRALIA

Phone / fax (617/07)3379-8625

brigsby at bigpond.net.au