shoe/toolbox

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Apr 12 20:47:42 UTC 2006

John,

I don't know of a workshop anytime soon dealing with Toolbox issues.

But on your specific issues, yin.ga will parse as a word if it is in
the lexicon (I just tried it).

If you have variable forms that sometimes include an additional
segment then you could include the variant in the lexical entry, e.g.,

\lx -ku
\a-ngku

and it will then become an option in glossing.

All the best,

Nick