Recording equipment

Claire Bowern anggarrgoon at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 15 12:08:36 UTC 2006

Hi Rachel,
I just put a draft of the audio chapter of my field methods book on my
blog. It's serialised over about three posts. If you go to
anggarrgoon.org and click on the posts relating to fieldwork it'll be
among the more recent entries. It includes a summary of different types
of recording devices and pros and cons of each.
Claire