Transcriber question

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Dec 13 00:06:25 UTC 2006

I have the same problem and it is very frustrating. I have just been putting up with it and still getting the time-alignment done. I suspect it may be due to Mac Quicktime upgrades, as there is nothing else I can figure has caused it.

The Transcriber website says they will be producing a new version (1.5.2) in the near future so let's hope it addresses this issue.

Nick