Shoebox to Toolbox jump

Joe Blythe joe.blythe at ARTS.USYD.EDU.AU
Thu Dec 14 23:27:10 UTC 2006

Dear RNLDers
If  there anyone who has successfully made the migration from shoebox
to toolbox, are there any tips I should know about.
I am experiencing crashes when I try to open my former shoebox files.
I've been able to open the project file without a crash but the
lexicon files and text files are causing crashes.
Although I'm attempting this by running Toolbox via wine, via linux,
via Parallels on an Intel mac, I don't think the problem stems from
this. I also tried to do the same things from a PC running Toolbox
(natively) and it crashed on the PC too.

I suspect I'm supposed to do something to the files in a text editor
first but I'm not really sure what.
Any ideas would be appreciated
Cheers
Joe Blythe