headphones

Tom Honeyman tom at FATUOUS.ORG
Sun Dec 17 08:05:08 UTC 2006

In Australia try static ice:

http://www.staticice.com.au

A great way to find the lowest online price for computer/electronics
stuff.

Here's a search for Sennheiser HD headphones:

http://www.staticice.com.au/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=Sennheiser+HD

You should be able to find someone that'll ship in Australia, and buy
the model of headphones that's at your price point too.

-tom