Sennheaiser Headphones

Bruce Rigsby brigsby at BIGPOND.NET.AU
Sun Jul 23 05:20:18 UTC 2006

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Has anyone had experience with the Sennheiser Noise Cancelling Stereo
Headphones models PXC 150, PXC 250 and/or PXC300?

I would like to buy a good set of headphones for use in auditing and
transcribing .wav and mp3 recordings of spoken texts in several North
American and Australian indigenous languages, and I would appreciate any
comments, advice and recommendations.

Best regards, Bruce

Bruce Rigsby, Emeritus Professor of Anthropology

The University of Queensland

Home: 32 Molonga Tce, Graceville, Qld 4075  AUSTRALIA

Phone / fax (617/07)3379-8625

brigsby at bigpond.net.au