Ripping and such things

Bruce Rigsby brigsby at BIGPOND.NET.AU
Mon Nov 6 01:27:59 UTC 2006

Thanks for this, Claire.  I'll check it out.

Phil Cash Cash sent me a private message from Idaho the other day which
recommends a commercial product, SoundSoap.  He wrote:

Thanks Bruce,

I recall you had a question about audio restoration software.  The software
that I have been using with some success is:

SoundSoap
http://www.bias-inc.com/products/soundsoap/

I have and will be running a number of older recordings and am greatly
impressed so far.  It works for both Windows and Macs.

However, SoundSoap costs about US$100, so I'll save it as last resort if and
when I need it.

Best regards, Bruce

Bruce Rigsby, Emeritus Professor of Anthropology
The University of Queensland

Home: 32 Molonga Tce, Graceville, Qld 4075  AUSTRALIA
Phone / fax (617/07)3379-8625
brigsby at bigpond.net.au