Dodgy Shoebox files

Sally Dixon wmcontractlinguist at KISSER.NET.AU
Fri Oct 27 02:46:11 UTC 2006

Hi all, I have a doozy for you.

I am trying to open the project file of one of our shoebox projects,
but it won't respond. It currently bears the extension '.hqx' as do a
couple of the other files. As per the advice already on the net, I have
tried to expand these using Stuffit Expander, but a message comes up
telling me that the files don't appear to be compressed or encoded and
can't open it.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Sally

Sally Dixon
Linguist

Wangka Maya Pilbara Aboriginal Language Centre
PO Box 2736 South Hedland WA 6722
Ph: (08) 91722344  Fax: (08) 91722355
www.wangkamaya.org.au