Edirol R-09 WAV/MP3 Recorder

Andrea L. Berez aberez at UMAIL.UCSB.EDU
Thu Oct 19 13:40:43 UTC 2006

One small problem with the Edirol R-09 is the access panel to the card
and battery compartment on the bottom, which requires a difficult
slide - press button - slide some more - tilt maneuver, and thus the
door is easy to snap right off. We've almost broken a few of them over
here already.

Andrea Berez
UCSB

--