Recorders

Claire Bowern anggarrgoon at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 5 01:02:40 UTC 2006

I haven't used it much but I had no problems. There are buttons on both
sides of the unit and they aren't overly small. One of my colleagues has
used the R-09 quite a bit with no trouble (he is blind and has no
problems telling which button is which).
I remember that there were one or two unintuitive things at first, though.
Claire