xsl for it wrapping

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Thu Sep 14 20:38:20 UTC 2006

I know this is a little esoteric, but does anyone know of an
implementation of an XML-based representation of interlinear text
that has an XSL method for wrapping the groups of lines together?
This was discussed as a possibility in some papers by Bow, Hughes and
Bird but not in detail and no working model (that I know of) resulted
(although the SIL FLEX tool is incorporating it I understand).

Our working group is preparing a method for online presentation of
interlinear text linked to media (based on the LACITO model) that
will be portable and freely available once it is ready.

Nick

--
Project Manager
PARADISEC

nicholas.thieberger at paradisec.org.au
Ph 61 (0)3 8344 5185

PARADISEC
Pacific And Regional Archive for Digital Sources in Endangered Cultures
http://paradisec.org.au