xsl for it wrapping

Bartlomiej Plichta plichtab at MSU.EDU
Thu Sep 14 21:47:27 UTC 2006

Hi Nick,

Excellent question. I have been working on a model of audio/video/text
linguistic corpus. My implementation is based on XML and SMIL. The
corpus can be assembled with Akustyk (http://bartus.org). It is similar
to LACITO in some ways, but takes advantage of both open and commercial
technologies. The corpus can be output for the web with RealMedia,
QuickTime and Windows Media. It works well for some applications, but
has obvious limitations for lower-level linguistic content. Please,
check out Akustyk and let me know what you think. This is not exactly
what you are after, but perhaps there are some aspects of it that you
will find of interest.

Bartek

--
Bartlomiej Plichta