Extracting sound files (wav) from audio files

Simon Musgrave Simon.Musgrave at ARTS.MONASH.EDU.AU
Mon Sep 4 04:47:40 UTC 2006

TMPGEnc (www.tmpgenc.net) will also do it and is free. Choose the .avi
file as your video source, then choose 'Output to file' --> WAV file
from the File menu.

Best, Simon

--
Simon Musgrave