Transcriber

Anna Ash MRALC at WESTNET.COM.AU
Thu Sep 28 01:43:01 UTC 2006

Hi all,
We are transcribing language materials in Transcriber. The transcriptions
have already been done in Word documents, so it is a matter of cutting and
pasting the text (in English and the Indigenous language) into Transcriber.
How important is it to include the English? Is it useful for concordance
searches further down the track? I¹m guessing it could be, but would be
interested in any comments or feedback from those who have done this
already.
Thanks in advance,
Anna
--