Indigenous Research Bursary @ Monash U.

Margaret Florey Margaret.Florey at ARTS.MONASH.EDU.AU
Tue Jan 23 02:26:09 UTC 2007

Dear friends,

I'd like to draw the following scholarship to your attention. If you are interested, please check
on the web link below. (Please don't reply to me
as I am just forwarding this message and don't have any further information). Please pass
this on to anyone who may be interested and eligible.

kind regards,
Margaret

**************************************

Indigenous Research Bursary $40,000
Closing date: 28 February 2007

Monash is seeking to award a postgraduate scholarship of $20,000 per annum over two
years to an indigenous student commencing a two-
year, full-time Masters by Research or Masters of Philosophy.

Applications close 28 February 2007.

More information about eligibility, application details and selection criteria can be found at
http://www.monash.edu/scholarships/
indigenous.html or phone (03) 9902 6011

--
Dr Margaret Florey