A colleague wants to know....

Joe Blythe joe.blythe at ARTS.USYD.EDU.AU
Sat Jan 20 22:43:37 UTC 2007

Hi Andrea,
it works fine.
Before trying Windows I also tried to get it to work with Darwine and
in Linux through Wine.
Neither of these strategies displayed the Toolbox documents properly,
whereas with Windows it just worked as it should have
Cheers
Joe