joining Wiser Earth

Margaret Florey Margaret.Florey at ARTS.MONASH.EDU.AU
Thu Jun 21 23:18:48 UTC 2007

Dear RNLDers,

A quick note to let you know that I've just added RNLD to the Wiser Earth site.

Wiser Earth <http://www.wiserearth.org/> is a nice resource site for the kinds of issues
which we are interested in. It's worth a search to have a
look at the other organizations up there.

RNLD is at <http://www.wiserearth.org/organization/view/
e84288c51262fb377349a7e13986eb58>. We can add other languages to the "we
speak" part of the site, so let us know if you are willing to be a contact person for a particular
language, and we can add it.

cheers,
Margaret

--