Zoom H4 Digital Recorder

Joe Blythe joe.blythe at ARTS.USYD.EDU.AU
Wed Mar 14 03:43:24 UTC 2007

I have used a Zoom H4,
in fact I bought one and then sent it back again. I then bought an
Edirol R-09 instead.
I wanted something small enough to fit in my pocket.

Recently on the LANGUSE list someone made an enquiry about Edirol
R-09 vs M Audio Microtrack.
I enclose my posting to that list.

There is also a technical review of the R-09 in Language Archive
Newsletter No9
http://www.mpi.nl/LAN/issues/lan_09.pdf

Best
Joe