Magneto Optical Disk

Bartlomiej Plichta plichtab at MSU.EDU
Tue May 1 04:29:31 UTC 2007

Hi Randy,

Sorry you're having trouble locating an MO drive. I am surprised your
university media department (the people who run campus-wide multimedia
applications, radio, video, TV, etc.) doesn't have one. I would
recommend simply asking them to buy one as they're not too expensive
(under $500 US). I am sure the value of the data far outweighs the price
of a drive. If that doesn't work, you may try to contact Fujitsu
Australia directly at
http://www.fujitsu.com/au/support/mo/faqs/

Good luck,

Bartek