Brainstorming about cell phones

Peter Austin pa2 at SOAS.AC.UK
Sat Nov 3 00:27:21 UTC 2007

Dear Andrea

At a workshop in New Hampshire recently I heard about the use of podcasting to distribute (short) language lessons in a revitalisation project for a Native American language. I guess the same idea could apply for mobile phones since most now have media players on them. If you want more details of the podcasting for revitalisation project I can provide them.

Best wishes,
Peter Austin

Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics
Director, Endangered Languages Academic Program
PhD convenor
Department of Linguistics, SOAS
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square
London WC1H 0XG