recorders and microphones

Piers Kelly piers.kelly at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 10 02:17:51 UTC 2008

That's great Nick and Kurt, love a good wiki.

Some article concepts for the future:

   - Annotated list of funding bodies that support work on endangered
   languages including procedures etc, as per Peter Austin's post
here<http://blogs.usyd.edu.au/elac/2008/03/so_where_do_you_get_the_dosh_f.html>.

   - List of depositories, archives, databases and their specific
   requirements

Cheers,
Piers
PS. I wasn't necessarily volunteering!