transcriber problem

Aidan Wilson aidan at USYD.EDU.AU
Fri Jun 27 01:53:12 UTC 2008

Doesn't Transcriber have a menu option to slow or raise the playback
speed by a factor of two in either direction? It isn't consistent with
the problem persisting over various different installations, but it's
worth checking out.

Haven't used Transcribe! in a while so I can't tell you any more than
that vague memory, sorry.

-Aid