Fwd: OCR program advice wanted

Matthew Dryer dryer at BUFFALO.EDU
Thu Mar 20 18:21:17 UTC 2008

My understanding is that separate OCR software is now obsolete in the sense
that the latest version of Adobe Professional comes with OCR software that
is as good as any OCR software that can be purchased separately.  There is
also open source OCR software available from Google called Tesseract,
though I don't know how easy it is to use.

Matthew Dryer

--On Wednesday, March 19, 2008 6:43 PM -0800 Gary Holton <ffgmh1 at uaf.edu>