Daniel Everett and Piraha

Anna Margetts Anna.Margetts at ARTS.MONASH.EDU.AU
Tue Nov 11 00:55:17 UTC 2008

There is also an article on him in a NewYorker earlier this year. I have
it at home if you are interested.

--
Dr. Anna Margetts
Linguistics Program, LCL

Phone: (+61 3) 9905 2290
Fax:  (+61 3) 9905 5437

This email (including all attachments) is intended solely for the use of
the named addressee. It is confidential and may be subject to
professional privilege. If you receive it in error, please let us know
by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. This
email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be used,
reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written permission of
the copyright owner.  Emails may be interfered with and may contain
computer viruses or other
defects. We give no warranties in relation to these matters. If you have
any doubts about the authenticity of an email sent by us, please contact
us immediately.